writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

389 listings (11 - 20)

John McClarren  
AUTHOR BIO I am John McClarren, a retired US Army infantry officer, having served for over thirty years, prior to my retirement as a lieutenant colonel. During my Army active duty service, after a year as an enlisted man, I was a training officer at Fort Polk Louisiana, an infantry platoon leader...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gayle Trent  
I'm just a small-town girl who loves to write. My first novel, a romantic suspense titled PHOTO FINISH, was published in October of 1999. Since then, I've had a children's book published, MAMA LIKED BLUE (which won the 2001 Sime-Gen Reviewer's Choice Award for the category electronic children's/ y...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Mikki L. Padilla  
A cool, free thinking, energy flowing girl lucky enough to have maintained a career in the entertainment industry as an actress for as long as I have… among other many jobs it took to pay the bills. I’ve had the opportunity to teach myself screenplay and sitcom writing, the necessities tha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kevin Shay  
Kevin James Shay, 56, did not really start out wanting to be a writer, although he published his first short story in his school literary publication when he was only seven. He first wanted to be an astronaut and then a racehorse jockey. But as he grew to a height of 5-foot-19 by his senior ye...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harpers Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jon Smith  
Jon was born in 1975 and was brought up on the Wirral, (which is much healthier than meph-amphetamine) where he remained until he was eighteen. A happy childhood; making daisy chains, holidays in the sun, a few minor brushes with the law and an obsessive interest in all things fantasy. No brace, few...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >