writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (61 - 70)

Keene Tiedemann  
Keene Fulton Tiedemann was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. The son of a NASA geologist, he moved extensively throughout the United States during his childhood. Academic credits include an Associate of Science in Aviation Instruments and Electronics Technology, Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Electr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donovan R. Walling  
Donovan R. Walling is a writer, editor, and editorial consultant. He has been a senior consultant for the Center on Civic Education since 2007. He also is on the editorial board of the scholarly Journal of LGBT Adolescence. Walling was director of publications for Phi Delta Kappa Internationa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundationís Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Michele Levesque  
my bio? let me read what this should sound like after i see how everyone else in here formats theirs; what inspirational things they attribute their creative fire too.So far everything i have seen in here is intimidating as hell...(and a little funny because everyone seems to be posting the smallest...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Sharmyn McGraw  
Sharmyn McGraw facilitates empowering workshops, is a public speak, published author; as well as, a patient advocate, educating and raising awareness about neuroendocrine hormonal disorders. She also leads the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Pituitary Patient Support Group. Sharmyn curr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >