writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (51 - 60)

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

RW Burniske  
R.W. "Buddy" Burniske’s teaching career, which began in the early ‘80s, has taken him to secondary schools and universities in Egypt, Ecuador, Malaysia and the USA. While teaching in Kuala Lumpur he initiated several global, telecollaborative learning projects, experimenting with the design of onlin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Deanna Michaux  
Living a blessed life to the fullest and becoming a “Janet of All Trades” is Deanna Michaux’s motto and motivation to conquer the world. This is evidenced as the author of Millenium Diva, A Real Woman’s Guide to Balance. Success was not a breeze for this 31 year old North Carolina native by way ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >