writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (41 - 50)

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

James Dittoe  
Jim Dittoe, President and Founder, Winning Communities, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of community development and economic development, having been the chief executive officer in chambers of commerce and economic development councils in Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. He has led bo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Phil Cousineau  
Phil Cousineau is a writer, teacher, storyteller, editor, independent scholar, documentary filmmaker, photographer, and travel leader. The author of 17 books and the writer of more than 12 films, Cousineau is passionate about the art, literature, and history of culture. He lectures frequently ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Brenda Marie Osbey  
Poet Laureate, Louisiana. Brenda Marie Osbey is the author of All Saints: New and Selected Poems (LSU Press, 1997), which received the 1998 American Book Award. She is the author also of Desperate Circumstance, Dangerous Woman (Story Line Press, 1991), In These Houses (Wesleyan University Press...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Shona Charlton  
For ten years I was lost in the wilderness of the media world, making countless films and TV programmes and creating designs to laud the deeds of others. But all this while, I was also writing - scripts, screenplays, promos, poems. And - in fits and starts - my two novels. Now, I am somewh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rajesh Singh  
Singh is an independent art historian and art critic based in Baroda, India. He is Review Editor of Modern Art Asia, member of the Indian Archaeological Society, Indian Art History Congress, and Forum of Contemporary Theory. His books include An Introduction to the Ajanta Caves with Examples of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >