writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (31 - 40)

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Susan Van Sleet  
Susan Van Sleet—artist, reunited birthmother, and writer—shares a gripping and sometimes raw account of being sent away as a pregnant teen in an era when the shame of giving up a child was punished by the deafening silence that followed. Her inspirational memoir sheds new light on the shadowy er...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dr Robert R  Brown F.A.C.M.T.  
Rev. Dr Robert R Brown F.A.C.M.T. was born September 10, 1963 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After a month, his family moved to Empire Nevada where they lived for about 4 years then they moved to a small sized city in south Texas, population approximately 70,000 where he grew up with his sister m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joel NR Powell  
Joel Powell also known by his stage name Joel NR Powell is a DJ, Recording Artist, Author and Entrepreneur. Joel is also a graduate of Humber the Business School where he holds a Diploma in Business Management. He is President/CEO of his own company NR Entertainment Incorporated which is an entertai...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mutiu Olawuyi  
Mutiu Olawuyi, The Jungle Poet (JP), is an international award winning poet (International Who's Who in Poetry Awardee 2012, World Empowered Poet, 2013, Canada), and World Cultural Ambassador, WP-CI, Canada. He studied English/Education at the University of Ilorin (Unilorin), Nigeria. He once worked...
writers / published 

1 works listed

AYSU ERDEN  
Born in Ankara (Turkey), Aysu Erden is a full time university professor of linguistics, literary essayist, linguistic critic, stylistician, researcher and translator. University Degrees: She got her B.A. & M.A. from the Department of English Language and Literature (Hacettepe University, Faculty of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >