writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

371 listings (271 - 280)

Raj Arumugam  
After many years of teaching and writing, I've combined my two interests and run my own self-publishing business. My books and courses focus on two areas I consider essential and missing in the education we offer ourselves: positive thinking and a sense of oneness.
writers / published 

36 works listed

Karen Coody Cooper  
Born in Tulsa, I majored in journalism followed by anthropology. I pursued a career in museums in Connecticut, Maryland, DC, and Oklahoma, and throughout my career I wrote, both professionally and creatively. I write poetry, essays, short stories and histories.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Abraham Bweupe  
Born 10 October 1978. I have an accounting background but currently working in the Mining Industry in Sales & Marketing. I did publish a few papers before finally publishing my book titled "Re-writing my Life"
writers / published 

1 works listed

David  Grouchy  
Author of: Humor, Heroism and Humanity in Public Works. Contributor to: St. Tammany the First 200 Years Numerous magazine and newspaper articles on safety, humor, history, travel and the human condition.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

LAfrique LAfrique  
I am Self-Taught Electronic Engineering Technologist, Amateur Scientist, Naturalist and a born Thinker born to Joseph Mukwange, Nchugong Pauline Mukwange and Tchewam Julie Mukwange.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dawn Powell Dell  
actress: SAG-AFTRA, AEA writer, counselor, child care provider, minister to widows & pastors Tupperware Consultant - www.my2.tupperware.com/dawndell www.olivesbriefcase.com
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nicola Miller-Clendon  
I am a midwife, childbirth educator and mother of five. I some how manage to find time to run, write and eat. I'm currently working on two non-fiction and one fiction book.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Peter OLalor  
Presently teaching, Political science, American history, political, classical and modern philosophy, western civilization, and ethics, at a New England College.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Irene Helen Zundel  
Irene Helen Zündel Freelance Writer 410-C Ceylon Road Carmichaels, PA 15320 Phone (724) 966-2903 Email artwhiz@greenepa.net http://www.greenepa.net/~artwhiz
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...   Next >