writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

371 listings (261 - 270)

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Stephanie Harris  
Winner of, "Hollywood Screenplay Contest for 2011", for the family film category. "The Wonders of Monkey Mac!" "Do you know a monkey with an apartment?" This is what the book is about. You can purchase it now, at your online stores; Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Safari, etc... It would be a great ada...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Sava Hassan  
I am a creative writer who wrote several books. One of my books was published on November 2002. The book title is "Exposing Men's Distorted Logic And Double Standard Attitude In The Interpretation Of The Essential Aspects Of Relationships between Men And Women" I also wrote and published numerous...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kurt Stradtman  
I am a two time author, first publishing a satirical auto-biography of my time in college (Am I The Person My Mother Warned Me About?), and my second work, a fictional novel, Transcendence. Transcendence is expected to be available in November 2013. I am a Advanced LOA practitioner and Life Co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Elisha GrantPunska  
25 years old Mother of 1 Born in Lowell, Massachusetts Boston, Massachusetts native Presently living in Manchester, New Hampshire Day Job: Medical Coder Other Jobs: Freelance Writer, Freelance Photographer "Those who live without passion, live without breath." - Haven O'Connell
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Akers  
A retired professional photographer and a decorated Vietnam veteran. Author of three books so far: "One Soldier's Story", "Deceitful Attraction", and "Soldier's Story". All these books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu Enterprises and most book stores worldwide.....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...   Next >