writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

371 listings (251 - 260)

A Benjamin  
I am 72 years old, male. I have been an observer of human nature (mostly my own), excepting to the fact that every human is psychologically the same. We all live in fear in one sort or another, confusion, anxiety and sorrow. In the end we all die. We are all drawn to where love is and away from so m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ica  Iova  
I live in Vancouver, British Columbia. I am a freelance writer for Examiner.com, I am the author of "My Children His Victims" and "Your Children First", and the founder of Broken Home Society [www.brokenhomesociety.com] – a non-profit organization that helps post-divorce, and domestic violence fam...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Wood  
James is a writer, speaker and blogger who has shared with audiences around the world. Published writings include how to study the bible, how to create a PowerPoint and how to compost your food-scraps - so pretty much everything. He's been married to his wife Andrea since 2003 and since then they've...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nomaswazi Lukhele  
Nomaswazi Lukhele was born in 1981, after grade twelve she studied electrical engineering at Witbank college, thought she could nt follow that field. She published her first book life's temparamentals(poerty) in 2008, followed by wells of glory(poetry) and her third book was published in January 20...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephanie Harper  
I'm a writer! My ultimate dream is to become a successful published author. For now I'm in school, writing my own book reviews for amazing teen fiction books, and writing books I hope to be published to book shelves one day. I have four novels that have been published to Kindle and are available for...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Net-Hetep Ta'Nesert  
I have written, arranged and produced my first spoken word/poetry cd entitled, "Sex and Race" which is dedicated to the Jamaican Historian J.A. Rogers who dedicated fifty years of his life to intensively studying and publishing historical data that deals with inter-racial mixing (he was the product ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raleigh Chiwuta  
I am a natural philosopher I would argue. The urge to write intrinsic and spurred on by trying and invasive emotions. Free spirited and open minded, I have been intrigued by the fundamental existential questions since as far as I can remember. My book is an answer to that, titled The Dichotic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John E.D.P. Malin  
I would like to be part of a writing team that produces futuristic magical episodes for television production. I have written an imitation of the classical Greek Drama based on a fragment of Sophocles' play, Telephus Rex. It is a highly symbolical drama of tanist male warrior lovers. I would a...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Christopher May  
I am a British author living in the west of Ireland. I have two published books reconstructing the mythology of the dark ages. My third book, about a Neolithic temple in Ireland, 'The Discovery of the Dingle Diamond' is available now from all good bookshops. Please see www.cprmay.com and follow the ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...   Next >