writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

371 listings (231 - 240)

Denise I. Griggs  
I am a licensed minister; was the founder of the African American Genealogy Society of Sacramento, CA from its inception in 1999 (AAGSSC) to 2005. I enjoy both activities very much. My published books are: 1. A Mulatto Slave, the Events in the Life of Peter Hunt, 1844-1915 2. Return to the T...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vanessa Williams  
I live in Columbus, Mississippi with my fabulous husband, Charles, where I spend much of my day teaching. I have a master’s degree in Health Education. I have two adult children, and I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren JaKobi and Javon. I also enjoy reading, writing, and traveling. I began...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelly James Clark  
Kelly James Clark is Senior Research Fellow at the Kaufman Interfaith Institute at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is author or editor of more than 20 books, including Religion and the Sciences of Origins, The Story of Ethics and Abraham’s Children: Liberty and To...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cherie Scheurich  
Cherie holds a Ph.D., in Holistic Ministries/Pastoral Counseling (ordained) and a MA in Clinical Psychology. Cherie is also a Certified Holistic Life Coach and professionally trained in Clinical Hypnosis. Cherie is the co-owner of Lotus Holistic Life, LLC offering services in Psychotherapy, Holistic...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Babak Davodian  
From a young age, Babak Davodian has been a passionate thinker and musician. He started writing aphorisms at the age of 17 and from then on, he realized he saw reality a bit differently; from another perspective. His writings cover out-of-the-box thoughts about life, death, atheism, existence in gen...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Danny Teller  
I am happy to introduce you to my world. Come and share your passion and time and you wisdom. I am talented and happy to listen to you feelings. Am a UK based individual but have travelled widely. Am currently engaged to a lovely philipino girl and consider myself lucky to have met such a compati...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lawrence Onuzulike  
Growing up in an action filled environment, Lawrence Onuzulike thinks it will be difficult to run out of ideas in his lifetime. A fearless activist who is fiercely against discriminations and wars of any kind. He is also an avid campaigner for more respect for women worldwide and for better life ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christopher Chance  
Ex-professional soldier;weapons instructor, explosive demolitions and allied crafts ref: Combat Engr class 1. RIB jockey (Rigid Inflatable Boat). Yacht skipper. I now spend my time writing. Several reviews; good and bad on www.amazon.co.uk I will do freelance work when and if I get offers. I hav...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...   Next >