writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

371 listings (221 - 230)

Jana Gamble  
*You may also view my website: poeticallyyours.web.officelive.com for more samples of my work.* I am currently working on a Christian Children's Book Series that I believe will get my name and writing out there. I have self-published on Createspace.com as well as lulu.com. My blogs can be viewed ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Rooney  
I am 25, now living in San Francisco California. I believe in living a Superfunctional lifestyle, which is what my first book is about. I am a bodybuilder, strength trainer, and fitness enthusiast, I am on the dean's list after my first year in law school, and I am very spiritual as well. I am a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Empi Baryeh  
Empi Baryeh has been writing since she was thirteen years old, but it wasn�t until another thirteen years later that the romantic in her geared her toward romance. She writes heart-warming multicultural romance with enough passion to enthral readers who want a little sizzle with their romanc...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Anthony Mansueto  
A social theorist, philosopher, and political theologian (Ph.D., Graduate Theological Union 1985), I have served as a faculty member, program director, department chair, and dean while maintaining an active presence in the public arena both locally and globally and engaging in serious scholarship re...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brooke Jennings  
As a native New Yorker, I have always had a hunger for writing. Recently my manuscript was picked up by Tate Publishing. Living In A Place Called Beautiful is based on a true story about Michael, a young man born with cerebral palsy and a victim of the healthcare system. Born in 1995,Micheal drowned...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vanna Bonta  
Vanna Bonta is an American internationally prize-winning poet who debuted as a novelist with FLIGHT, A Quantum Fiction Novel. The novel's hardcover publication was met by a PUBLISHERS WEEKLY enthusiastic welcome with encore and favorably reviewed by the American Library Association and literary trad...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >