writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

371 listings (211 - 220)

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Symphony .  
Symphony has written poetry, motivational commentary, and short stories that were outside the project management industry. Overcoming growing up in an environment of gypsies, gangsters, prostitution, drug dealers, child predators and brainwashing, she has personal experience from beginning to end. ...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Steven Schroeder  
Steven Schroeder received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1982. He grew up in the Texas Panhandle, and his poetry continues to be rooted in the experience of the Plains, which teaches attention to “nothing that is not there” but more especially to “the nothing that is.” His poetry has ap...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Moore  
I am a Zambian born South African, of Irish, Welsh and Scottish Ancestry. I am married into an Eastern South African family and am an honorary member of a Zulu tribe. My work is based in the S African experience and impacts people across all diversities. My wife Arthie and I offer diversity traini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theodocia McLean  
I was born on an Island! I was adopted twice! I wasn't told my name until my sixteenth birthday! The experiences of my past were long shadows that haunted me and kept me in darkness for most of my life. My writings have given me a voice, healing and direction! I share my personal story in h...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Jean-Francis Abdulay Chishala  
I am 41 years old, a freelance journalist with a diploma in freelance journalism, B.A Honors media theory and practice (UCT) and currently pursuing an MA communication management /PR at John Carroll University in Cleveland. I am on the editorial board of Challenge Magazine in Zambia. I have taught...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amy Wink  
After a uninspiring 6 year job search in higher education, I asked myself the important question: If I could do anything, what would I do? The answer came quickly: Help writers write.So after years of studying autobiography, I returned to Austin and began working as The Writing Mentor, working with ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy-Lou Dale  
I was born in a small town in the northern part of South Africa in 1963. Whilst still in infancy my family moved to Cape Town, where I attended school. I graduated from high school and received further education in the United States, the United Kingdom and again, back in South Africa and subsequentl...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...   Next >