writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (201 - 210)

Lawrence Jackson  
I am the father of two teenage daughters and am a recovering alcoholic. I was raised in the small northern Minnesota town of Tower. Retiring from the military after almost 23 years, I currently reside in Gerolzhofen, Germany. Having traveled extensively and having lived on 6 of the 7 con...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Sophia Dembling  
Former assistant travel editor of The Dallas Morning News, now Texas-based freelance writer. My work has appeared in Weight Watchers; Walking; American Way; Delta Sky; Salon; Beliefnet; Mode; and many other newspapers, magazines and Web sites. I have won two Lowell Thomas gold medals for travel jou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barun Roy  
A Post Graduate Diploma holder in Computer Aided Designing and double graduate in Aeronautical and Computer Engineering, Barun Roy has today established himself to be of a new breed of writer and scholar. Roy has till date authored eleven books, written and directed more than four award winning play...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rebecca Reed  
I am currently a free lance writer; have been published in Playboy and some local publications here in Tampa, Fl. Im trying to find an agent as I'm writing my autobiography and feel it's very marketable. My writing probably needs work and I have no idea how to network through all the clutter to find...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Carter  
WRITING BIO I have published four non-fiction books and 9 articles in refereed journals in America and Europe. In 1999, I won the Maryland Writers’ Association first prize for a comic novel, “Natural Loving,”. I have polished copies of a war-between-the-sexes comedy, a coming-of-age novel, and two ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lauretta Ali  
Lauretta Ali is an actress and performance artist residing in Newark NJ. She performs with her husband Yusef Ali who plays the Congas and Percussion under the logo Poetry & Skins. She also Co-Hosts a weekly cable talk show. Her first published book is one of poetry based upon her life as a single...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >