writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (21 - 30)

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Giovanni Agnoloni  
Biographical note on Giovanni Agnoloni: Giovanni Agnoloni was born in Florence (Italy), on the 9th September 1976. After a major in Classical studies, he obtained an honours degree in Law from the University of Florence (June, 2002) with a thesis on Data Protection Law in Italy and Common Law count...
writers / published 

2 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul JJ Payack  
Paul JJ Payack's most recent book is A Million Words and Counting: How Global English is Re-writing the World (2009). Payack has also authored hundreds of what The Paris Review called “prose poems,” The Kansas City Star, “polyphonic prose,” and Contemporary Authors, “metafiction”. Payack’...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ronni Marcus  
I’m just a girl…who made it all the way to middle management in #$%^& corporate America. Excuse my language but, I have a message here and profanity provides emphasis when needed. (Is that illegal yet, too?) Anyhow, the MBA degree paved the way back in the early 80’s. Back in th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >