writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (191 - 200)

Steven Yates  
Steven Yates has a doctorate in philosophy and is the author of Four Cardinal Errors: Reason for the Decline of the American Republic (2011) and Philosophy Is Not Dead: A Vision of the Discipline’s Future (ebook, 2014) as well as numerous articles in academic journals & online. He blogs occasional...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn Mcdowell  
As a Life Coach and Motivational Speaker, Shawn embraces each client with the intention to enlighten and astound them with creative solutions to bring about success. Shawn McDowell was born in the city of Mansfield, Ohio. Upon graduating from North Central State College in 1981, he began his care...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas Chamberlain  
Conservatism in most human departments, including mathematical economics, is an enduring quality of society. Nevertheless I continue to advocate basic changes in neoclassical mathematical economics to bring the same hallmark of symmetry and consistency that has been crucial to the success of physics...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

KN Anon  
I like to (ha ha) write. My current job as an equity research analyst helps me get published (at least to financial market readers) and pays well (which is good). While the writing I do should be aimed at helping clients make money, it (all too often) ends up becoming a critique of government po...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >