writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (181 - 190)

Brent Potter  
Dr. Brent Potter is a psychotherapist with 20 years of direct clinical service. He is the Director for the Society for Laingian Studies and the R.D. Laing Institute. He teaches doctoral level courses at the Pacifica Graduate Institute. Brent is the author of numerous articles whose topics include: i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Dana Akers  
Brian Dana Akers grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and spent his teenage years building telescopes, reading science fiction, and practicing Yoga. He started six years of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Michigan in 1975, with his senior year abroad in India. His studies included ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pamela Fehl  
NYC-based writer and editor with 20+ years' experience in print and Web. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies to trade publishers, small business owners, and independent artists. Enjoy researching stories and interviewing people. Have written articles for MasterCard's Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Simons  
I am a professional artist/ painting instructor living in Victoria, British Columbia. I am self-taught and teach acrylic painting workshops throughout British Columbia and recently in the United States. My oil and acrylic paintings hang in numerous corporate and private collections in Canada, the Un...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Khondakar Mowla  
My latest book, Book titled the Judgment against Imperialism, Fascism and Racism against Caliphate and Islam in 2 volumes of around 1500 pages are available live in following site: http://www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/ItemDetail~bookid~44552.aspx http://www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/ItemDet...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Olalor  
Graduated Mount Ida College, Newton Center, 1992. BLS, in history and psychology. Recipient of Award in Scholarship and Who's Who Among Students in American Universties and Colleges. Life time student of compartive religion and history. Designed and implemented courses in science, religion, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >