writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (171 - 180)

Betty Rushford  
Betty Rushford is an ordained minister through the United Christian Church and Ministerial Association. She presently serves in the capacity of Evangelist/Teacher/Missionary in the Betty Rushford Ministries, Inc. Previously, she founded the Channels of Love Ministries, Inc in Chattanooga, TN that s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Ulyseas  
Mark Ulyseas has served time in advertising as copywriter and creative director selling people things they didn’t need, a ghost writer for some years, columnist of a newspaper, a freelance journalist and photographer. In 2009 he created Live Encounters Magazine, in Bali, Indonesia. It is a not for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kat Stewart  
I am a native Floridian, I started writing poetry when I was a young girl,then went to short stories and from there to writing Manuscripts. To date, just a few poems have been published. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. Most of my poetry is in the "love" type of category...three of the manuscr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kevin S. Giles  
Kevin S. Giles released his new biography of Jeannette Rankin, the first woman elected to Congress, in October 2016. "One Woman Against War: The Jeannette Rankin Story," is the new and expanded edition of his original biography, "Flight of the Dove." Kevin published a novel in 2015. "Summer of the B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

ElizaBeth Benson-Udom  
i, elizaBeth Benson-Udom am an award winning poet, writer, blogger, photographer, visual artist, suburban arts actiivst, creative community builder who starts stuff (artescape studios, the san ramon artswalk & festival, the saturday afternoon live open mic series, the san ramon community theatre, an...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Patrick Guntensperger  
Born in Canada, brought up in Europe. Never quite finished that doctoral dissertation. Have written everything from novels to screenplays, travel, philosophy, features, investigative, criticism and commentary. Careers have included stuntman, propsman, private investigator, drug/alcohol counselor,...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

A.William Ellison  
Just who is A.W. Ellison? A Cartoonist and Author, Ellison's cartoons have been seen on select bathroom stall walls and above urinals throughout this great land of ours. He work has also been published in Chicago’s Laughing Matters, Inside the Second City, The Performing Arts Monthly, The National ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. During my Prime Time I wrote two columns, wrote short stories, did freelance feature writing for both newspapers and magazines, taught creative writing, and served on the board of D...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >