writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (151 - 160)

Arnie Bernstein  
Author of three books published by Lake Claremont Press http://www.lakeclaremont.com * The Hoofs & Guns of the Storm: Chicago's Civil War Connections (Foreword by Senator Paul Simon) * The Movies Are: Carl Sandburg's Film Reviews & Essays, 1920-1928 (Introduction by Roger Ebert) *...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Knickelbine  
Scott Knickelbine has been a writer, author and journalist for over three decades. He has written more than 40 books and hundreds of articles, and is a featured eHow contributor. He has published books under his own name, and under the pen names Scott Marquette and Nichol Bryan. Scott specializes...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rebecca Del Giudice  
Rebecca Del Giudice holds a Master’s Degree in history from Purdue University and a Bachelor’s Degree in American Studies and English from Wellesley College. In the years she spent studying the social, political, cultural and military history of the United States, Del Giudice was intrigued and i...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Nikki Ashley  
I'm a sky-high pair of platforms in a closet full of flats. I like to tell people that I'm widowed so that they think no man would ever leave me unless he had to, but that's a lie. My bio always ends up sounding like such a personal ad. I'll make my best attempt to avoid that... I'm one of those ...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >