writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (141 - 150)

Mamta Anand  
Hello Friends and Fellows, Greetings to one and all. Life made me a writer. I am Assistant Professor in the Department of English Literature. This year I have published my first International book, 'S.RADHAKRISHNAN HIS LIFE AND WORKS', it has become a bestseller(google.com) I am pursuing my P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Bonesteel  
Warren “Bones” Bonesteel, a 46 year old, disabled Veteran Marine, has two children and three grandchildren. He grew up and went to school near the Wabash River in Illinois. He has been an athlete, artist, biker, martial artist, free soloist, church usher, choir member, street evangelist, jani...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Travis French  
I am 36 and single with no children which in my neck of the woods means two things, I must be demented and I have got all the time in the world to do whatever I want to do. Although I do come from a relatively small corner of the world I have traveled, seen, and done more then most ever get to, fro...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Kelley Junique  
I'm Kelleyana Junique,I'm an author. my writing to me is like an art and craft, it is sculting of words to fit situations, circumstances and conditions. I devoted my life to the persuit of harmony and oneness between people and between different cultures. Writing news I've recently published a ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >