writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (121 - 130)

Nicole Walker  
Biography Author Nicole Walker born and raised in Long Island, New York. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and four small children. Nicole Walker seriously started writing books living in a homeless shelter. Nicole Walker was just diagnosed with Late Stage Lyme Disease and pregnant...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Paolo Mangahas  
Paolo Mangahas is a published writer who won Honorable Mention in the First Doreen Fernandez Food Writing Award (2003) for his piece �Adobo, I�m Home�. He has published several essays on food, lifestyle, fashion, and social and environmental development in various publications including ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackie Woolley  
Texas Author, Jackie Woolley, writes original, heartwarming books especially for women. She got her writing start as an award-winning writer for her high school newspaper. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in business and religious education, she worked as an educator in Sao Paulo, Bra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Y Kwan Loo  
Trained as a Chartered Engineer but moved into Business Management Consultancy in 1989, helping SMEs. My key skills lie in executive Coaching of management and directors (up to MDs, Chairmen's level), generally acting as their sounding board. I have helped organisations in their sales, market...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Heather Eaton  
Born in San Francisco, California in 1964 she lived her first few years in Berkeley and Palo Alto. Her family then moved to Terra Haute, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio before joining the Peace Corps and moving to Valdivia in Southern Chile. In 1976 she moved back to Berkeley for a year before ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Spring Wolf  
Author & Teacher Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. Springwolf is an author and deeply respected teacher of Pagan Metaphysics, Spiritual Enlightenment and personal development. For over twenty-five years, she has been committed to making esoteric material comprehensible and practical for everyone. She has w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >