writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

369 listings (111 - 120)

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mary Webster  
After becoming disabled and unable to work in the early 1990s, I spent my time "translating" the Federalist Papers into modern English, using the skills I learned when I studied to become an American Sign Language interpreter. My new edition of The Federalist Papers was published in 1999. (Prior t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brenda Farrar-Ejemai  
In 1994, Brenda Farrar-Ejemai wrote her first piece of literature, a poem, entitled: ‘Experience’. Two years later, in 1996, her children’s book: Roast Beef and Gravy and Black Tongue was written. In 1998, both Poetry From The Heart and a motivational series (including The Goal, Worry, and Fear) ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >