writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (101 - 110)

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lawrence Paterson  
Born in Matamata, New Zealand, at an early age I became an avid scuba diver and developed a deep interest in the Kriegsmarine. Combining the two in 1998 I moved to France to live close to the Brest U-Boat bunkers where I also became the President of the Brittany Marine Research Society dedicated to ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jerry Alatalo  
I was born 1957 in a small town on Lake Superior in Upper Michigan in the United States,engaged in extreme interdisciplinary studies at Northern Michigan University from 1984-88, withdrew from university due to lack of financial resources, worked for a public safety uniform and supply company in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >