writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humanities Writers

370 listings (11 - 20)

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Anne Bailey  
Travel and adventure. A knowledge of history. An understanding of contemporary issues. An accessible style. Anne Bailey is a writer who attempts to combines all these elements and more in her work. With works ranging from adult non-fiction to children's historical fiction, Bailey takes readers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Rick Fico  
I am residing here at the world's largest playground now, left Chicago, "The City of Big Shoulders" for Vegas, "The City of Big Boulders." But that all depends how you look at it, I suppose. Today, pretty much like yesterday, the mercury is hovering just above the hundred mark. Oh yeah, the heat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >