writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

837 listings (91 - 100)

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Pastor Duerre Thomas  
I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.... Dynamic, anointed, passionate, charismatic and humble are just a few words that are used to describe this young preacher. He is truly a testimony of Gods’ faithfulness. At a very young age of 10 years old this young man was diagnosed with a very ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joanna Garzilli  
America's Intuition Coach ™ Using the same intuition secrets she teaches, Joanna Garzilli went from a failed relationship, $100,000 debt, and low self esteem to happily married, earning an income of $1,000.00+ per hour and living her life purpose as a TV personality, author and motivational speak...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >