writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

837 listings (81 - 90)

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rolando Gomez  
Rolando Gomez, a Lexar Elite photographer, transitioned from combat photography to glamour photography in 1999 and still freelances as a photojournalist. Known for his “flamour” (fashion & glamour) style of photography, he’s taught over 400 workshops and seminars in Mexico, Canada, Germany, Belgiu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Julie H Ferguson  
Julie H. Ferguson has been writing successfully since 1971. She has had her work published in local, national, and international magazines, as well as on the web, about subjects as diverse as skiing for the disabled and writing, Canadian submarines and llama trekking. Her first book, Through a Canad...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kiss Me Jane  
Kiss Me Jane currently lives in Ottawa, Canada. She is the CEO/founder of KMJ Productions. She is also an actor and author whose interests include: writing biographies, donating to charities that help the homeless, scriptwriting, web design, video editing, music promotions, and photo design. Sinc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JC Callahan  
Born in Connecticut to a loving couple, I grew up loving the sights, smells, and sounds that New England has to offer. I fished, participated in sports, and attended a local community college. However, one of my goals as a teenager was to attend a college in Boston. I was accepted into a mu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn Hal  
About the author My name is Dr. Carolyn Hall. I am a native of Memphis, Tn. I gained my BA and MA in English from Tennessee State University. I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2000 to begin work on my doctorate in Humanities with a concentration in Women’s Studies. I have been teaching at the univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donovan R. Walling  
Donovan R. Walling is a writer, editor, and editorial consultant. He has been a senior consultant for the Center on Civic Education since 2007. He also is on the editorial board of the scholarly Journal of LGBT Adolescence. Walling was director of publications for Phi Delta Kappa Internationa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >