writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

837 listings (51 - 60)

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Joel Widzer  
Joel’s interest in traveling has taken him to more than 36 countries, logging over 125,000 air miles a year and in one of his frequent flyer account he has accumulate close to 2 million frequent flyer miles. Joel has developed the unique ability to view traveling from the viewpoint of a consumer as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >