writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

835 listings (201 - 210)

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Heather Froeschl  
Heather Froeschl is the author of several books, contributor to several anthologes, and editor of many more. She writes a monthly column for a local print publication as well as continuing to work on novels in progress. Author of: "Spiritual Visitations," Zumaya Publications (Coming soon) "Sis...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alison Archenhold Hunt  
In 1949 Alison Clare Karel Archenhold was born in Birmingham, England. Alison was the first child of a mother of English Irish heritage and a father who had a German Jewish refugee background. For the first 50 years of her life Alison defined herself first as a daughter, then a big sister, a gir...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Carole Bruno  
I am a professional writer and published author with 35 years' experience. I am a paralegal with 34 years’ ‎experience and now am a Virtual Assistant (freelance) on the Internet. I have published four paralegal ‎textbooks with top publishers, 100+ articles, public relations materials. I ...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >