writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

840 listings (191 - 200)

John R. Jagoe  
John R. Jagoe's Professional Background: John R. Jagoe is one of the most experienced international traders in the United States. A graduate of Thunderbird, he has worked as a sales executive in eight countries: Australia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Panama, Italy, England and Germany. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amburkar Vittal Rao  
I introduce myself as an Indian textile engineer trained in Austria and Germany for about five years from 1967 to 1971. Before leaving India, I had attended a course of instructions in German at the "Goethe Institute" and have passed the proficiency examinations with a First Class to my credit. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sarah Cypher  
I am a writer and book editor in the San Francisco Bay Area. Before going freelance as The Threepenny Editor in 2003 (www.threepennyeditor.com), I served as an assistant editor for the Carnegie Mellon University Press in Pittsburgh, and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Creative Writing,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn Strimike  
Carolyn Strimike RN, MSN, APN is a board certified nurse practitioner specializing in health and wellness. As a leading expert she has counseled and cared for thousands of patients over the years. Carolyn is presently practicing in northern New Jersey caring for and educating patients about risk f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ralph DiGennaro  
About Ralph DiGennaro A former Menís Style Editor at the New York Times Magazine and Gentlemenís Quarterly, Ralph DiGennaro is one of the preeminent voices in fashion and luxury journalism. His menís fashion writing and styling has appeared in Esquire, The New Yorker, Business Week, New York New...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John McLain  
John McLain is author of THE RECKONING, a coming-of-age adventure of greed, violence and retribution. It opens in Manhattan in the summer of 1904, and traces the relationship between a rugged old Wyoming rancher and a dangerous teenage Irish street thug. It\'s now available on Amazon.com, Barn...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frank Addessi  
I was born in the badlands of Brooklyn, NY and while I was too young to remember my birth and early months I have been able to verify those facts.My formative years were spent in the circus where I was the youngest lion tamer in the world until age 7 when I was sold to gypsies and trained to b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >