writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

835 listings (161 - 170)

Keith Chapman  
With a Ph.D. in aeronautical engineering, I am no stranger to technical writing. In fact, my 200+ page thesis on airflow over wings really sparked my interest in writing. While most graduate students cringe at the thought of writing a thesis, I actually enjoyed placing my thoughts on paper...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Indira Rolle  
I am a young Bahamian who strongly believes in one of the aspects of my culture - Storytelling. I have been telling stories from childhood, through my dancing and acting in the theatre. I have now reached another penniacle in this regard, where I am telling stories through my writings. For my fir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephan Spencer  
Stephan M. Spencer, M.Sc., is the founder and president of Netconcepts, a full-service interactive agency with specialization in search engine optimization, e-commerce, email marketing, and Web site auditing. Clients include Birds Eye, Gorton's Seafood, Wella, Midwest Express Airlines, Cab...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stacy-Deanne (Novelist)  
Pen Name: Stacy-Deanne ( Dee Anne ) Official Website: http://www.stacy-deanne.net Stacy-Deanne is a best-selling/award-winning fiction author. She began her career in 1997 at the age of 19. Stacy also had an interest in modeling and design and became a part-time model. Stacy began modeling for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Tim Kellis  
Renowned Wall Street analyst Tim Kellis takes on what could be considered society’s biggest problem today, divorce. The journey that led to him tackling such a significant issue was both personal and professional. After a successful career that eventually landed him on Wall Street Tim met what he th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Janet Hopkins  
My educational and professional background is in general and special education at the secondary school level. I've worked on book, article, and online projects. (Assistive Technology and Educational Technology applications, disability issues, trends, technology systems, software, devices, hardware ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >