writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

840 listings (151 - 160)

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Todd Edwards  
Todd Edwards is the author of AMAZONs number 2 best selling advertising book, Standing Naked at 10 Below and as well, wrote, The Color Crazy, You Wear It So Well. More notably, he is the creator of the branded writing style Reality Rhyming thats based on the premise, If Your Life Was A Poem, What W...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Freda Chaney  
My complete biography is listed in Marquis' Who's Who of American Women, Who's Who in America, and Who's Who in the World. I have been writing for many years. My publications include: Guideposts Angels on Earth magazine (feature story), Guideposts for Kids (super comic strip story),The Sierran, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Bramante  
I am a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. A native New Englander that loves all that she has to offer ocean, lakes, streams and colorful landscapes even in the dead of winter. I visited many places but never called any of them home. I am widowed, a father of one and grandfather to three beautifu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Ravenscroft  
(note: I AM NOT AN AGENT, but I can't get the darn software to stop making me one!!) I've been trying my hand at fiction since about 1981. I quickly discovered that skills which make me a darn-good writer make me a fantastic editor -- & it's easier to get paid for the latter than the former. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Euphrosene Labon  
Sussex-born and now based, Euphrosene Labon is the author of Profit From Unlimited Thinking, as well as a series of compact yet comprehensive pocket guides, designed to make life and learning easier. Titles in the series include A Little Book of Big Sales Tips, A Little Book of Self- Coachin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >