writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

835 listings (141 - 150)

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jason Genser  
Jason Genser has more than ten years of extensive hands-on experience with personal computers, networks and the technical support arena. Genser is a CompTIA A+ certified professional who also holds a number of Microsoft Windows-related certifications from brainbench.com, a vendor-independent certifi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sher Olson  
Ms. Olson has recently completed a novel entitled "Yellow Ochre", as yet unpublished. "Yellow Ochre" is a story of secrets, discoveries, redemption and love, with a 'cast of several', including: * Calli - a woman making a new start in life with nothing to lose but her heart; * Matt - ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julia Kaye  
Award Winning Arizona author Julia Kaye has been writing science fiction, fantasy and erotica for over ten years, though it's only been in the last year she has found a home for her Dirandan Chronicles novels and other stories in the electronic publishing industry. It's an industry she has taken to ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cornell Colbert  
Cornell Colbert is a general manager for a leading contract management services company. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the company generates annual revenue of $7.3 billion, serves more than ten million customers daily and employs 125,000 employees. Cornell is a proven leader in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
I'm a professional writer with a long list of credits in the publishing world. I've written western, romance, and Sci-Fi/fantasy, been published by Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle Books, Five Star and others, domestically and with international reprints. I've had the opportunity to turn my hand...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nan Hawthorne  
Nan Hawthorne is best known for her pioneering effort in developing the use of the Internet to advance the profession of Volunteer Resources Management. As founder of the award-winning online discussion group and web site, CyberVPM, she helped link hundreds of professionals around the world for mut...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Betty Champagne Guthrie  
Betty Champagne received her introduction to computers while working for General Electric Information Services in San Antonio, TX. Since then, she says, she has metamorphosed from a "white-knuckle computer user afraid of every key on the keyboard" to the author of the popular computer Q & A self-he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >