writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

840 listings (131 - 140)

Marguerite Elsbeth  
Marguerite is a practical occultist and spiritual healer, proficient in the ancient arts of astrology, tarot, applied metaphysics, alternative healing, and spiritual psychology. She has enjoyed an active consultation practice since 1973. She was a member of Builders of the Adytum, Ltd. (B.O.T.A.)...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deborah Reber  
Deborah Reber is a teen expert and the author of numerous self-help books for teens and tweens, including the forthcoming "Chill: Stress-Reducing Techniques for a More Balanced, Peaceful You" (Simon Pulse, April 2008), "In Their Shoes: Extraordinary Women Describe Their Amazing Careers" (Simon Pulse...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Larry Bourgeois  
Nothing too exciting here but I have had a few articles published in the past, in outdoorsy slanted magazines. The stories included photos so the pay AND the recognition were big ego boosters. I sold my first piece after receiving two pink (rejection) slips, which were actually fairly nice \"no ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelli Klymenko  
Kelli Klymenko is currently the Marketing and Events coordinator and a faculty member at Sedona Arts Center. He made his first major debut as a visionary photographer in 2003 at a private gallery showing known as \"The Nemesis Collective\" in Manhattan, New York. This spawned the completion of four ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Weldon Burge  
Although I am best known for my gardening articles, I actually freelance for a variety of nonfiction and fiction publications. My nonfiction has appeared in Organic Gardening, Horticulture, Fine Gardening, Gardening How-To, Birds & Blooms, Flower & Garden, National Gardening, Delaware Today, Country...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Judy Rosella Edwards  
A freelance writer and writing coach, Judy Rosella Edwards focuses on genealogy, history, and Central Illinois history. She is a regular contributor to GenWeekly.com, and she writes the PRO-Talk column for "Genealogy Today." She has published several titles in Holly Lisle's "The 33 Worst Mistakes Wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >