writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

835 listings (121 - 130)

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Neil Waterhouse  
Neil Waterhouse is the author of "Million Dollar eBay Business From Home - A Step by Step Guide" and managing director of Waterhouse Research, a company which finds hot selling items on eBay as well as which hot products are making eBay sellers the most profit. Neil owns several eBay businesses a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cheryl White  
It is well-known that Cheryl White believes in the power of intercessory prayer and standing on God’s Word in praying for marriage and family. She and her husband are being used mightily by the Lord in the ministry at Truth and Life Family Worship Center in Baltimore, MD. They are under the awe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Davis  
Born December 6, 1952, I am the only son of a teacher and an Air National Guard electronics mechanic. I grew up reading science fiction, including many authors. I am largely self-taught. That is, I have read voraciously, and read a good deal in the fields of science fiction and science f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tara Deck  
I am actually a pretty boring person, or I was until this past year. I have done freelance writing for different online businesses for the past 5 years, writing about everything from marketing to the kitchen sink... literally. My love for writing somehow propelled me into the world of marketing,...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sonia Olivia  Williams  
My name is Sonia Olivia Williams and "Mastering the Mind by Mixing it Up"- Key to Becoming Your Own Greatest Leader; is my very first book. This book will take many of the current beliefs that you have stored in your mind and question them. It will confuse you in a way that will force you to t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Niquenya Fulbright  
I am President and Chief Executive Officer of Building Bridges Chicago LLC D/B/A Building Bridges Consulting, a small business consulting and executive coaching firm specializing in transforming dreamers into successful entrepreneurs. I do this by connecting small business owners and aspiring ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >