writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

837 listings (101 - 110)

Jack Scott  
Jack Scott was born on a British army base in Canterbury, England in 1960 and spent part of his childhood in Malaysia as a ‘forces brat.' A fondness for men in uniforms quickly developed. At the age of eighteen and determined to dodge further education, Jack became a shop boy on Chelsea’s ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J M Baraza  
I am currently a motoring correspondent with Kenya's Daily Nation newspaper, but my writing abilities transcend several disciplines. I can write on any topic under the sun, and make the reading both informative and engaging while staying relevant. I have been writing reviews, discussions and comm...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Beverly Caruso  
My favorite joy as a writer is to train and encourage potential writers from various ethnic groups at home and abroad to write books, articles, curriculum and handbooks to their own people group and beyond. I'm married to Peter Caruso, the mother of three; grandmother of five - all actively servi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rachel Henwood  
Following her original training in the UK as a graphic designer, Rachel has had more than nine years experience in the advertising industry. She has worked as both an art director and a copywriter for successful and well-respected agencies around the world, handling contracts for clients inc...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kevin Casey  
Kevin Casey is a freelance writer, book author, wilderness film-maker, chess master and explorer of the world's most pristine river systems. He is the author of several print titles, including Jobs Abroad: The Australian Traveller's Guide to Working Overseas (1992), Attracting Frogs to Your Garden (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60s New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called A Blueprint for Survival. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >