writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

How-To Writers

837 listings (11 - 20)

Carol O'Dell  
Carol D. O’Dell Experience Carol is the author of MOTHERING MOTHER, January 2007 release, ISBN# 978-1-60164-003-1 by Kunati Publishing. Her fiction and creative non-fiction, which includes short stories, articles and essays have appeared in numerous reviews, magazines and anthologie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Trish Doll  
AWARD-WINNING/RESULTS-WINNING: Because we are in high demand, with a strong track record of success, we are highly selective! First, email us at info@publicity-works.com and advise us of your goals. If we are interested, we will then have you complete our Query Form found at our Web site under Queri...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Hope Clark  
FundsforWriters is an online resource for writers. You can be a thirty-year veteran or a part-time wannabe, but at FundsforWriters (FFW), we consider you a writer none-the-less. Other websites provide guidance on how to write, how to query, how to format manuscripts, and so on. We give you direc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Havens  
John C. Havens (212) 229-8210 jchavens@aol.com COPYWRITER/SCRIPTWRITER CURRICULUM VITAE OBJECTIVE To obtain either freelance or fulltime work as a copy/script writer in an environment where my skills will be used to their full potential. EXPERIENCE Published, “Of Mice ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leroy Clark  
Leroy Clark has spent many years as a university theatre professor, director and playwright. He has directed over 100 theatre productions. He has written 25 plays with about a dozen of them produced in 21 professional, community, and university theatres. He has published 2 books. He has written a no...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janice Costa  
Janice Anne Costa, author of Grand Master Baths (Creative Homeowner, 2008) and co-author of \"Everything and the Kitchen Sink: Remodel Your Kitchen Without Losing Your Mind\" (Andrews McMeel, April 2005), has spent 18 years indulging her passion for home design. As long-time editor of Kitchen ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >