writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (91 - 100)

Danesh Daryanani  
Content Strategy, Consultancy and Creation. Books, Editorial Services, Digital Content, Speech-Writing, White Papers, Annual Reports, Video and Animation Copy, Scripts. Published Works: See Below Digital Content: Waalkz Interactive Heritage Walks. Supported by the National Heritage ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gillis Triplett  
The best way to define Gillis Triplett is to say that he is a teacher, trainer, cultivator of men, coach, motivator, visionary, natural born leader and a man of unflinching faith. Gillis is CEO of Mastering Manhood and has been training men for over a decade. He is on the Board of Directors of 4 Tru...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Glenn Raymond  
I am a 57 year old Colorado native. I am a Master Drywaller, having actively worked in this trade for 50 years (yes, I started when I was 7, working with my dad). I am a perfectionist at everything I love doing. I recently published my how-to book "Drywall Magic" and am now doing ever...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackie Craven  
Jackie Craven has published her work in The Berkeley Fiction Review, Fourth River, House & Garden Magazine, Pearl, the Providence Journal, the Toronto Sun, Yuan Yang, Zahir, and many other publications. She is the author of two books on interior design and also writes the architecture pages for Abou...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diane Roblin Lee  
Having (sometimes) enthusiastically survived 57 years on earth as a minister's daughter/Acadia U. grad/NiteLite T.V. talk show host/mother of two /35 yr. wife of one husband/author of nine books/co-owner of video production studio/grandmother of three/pet of five cats and a great wookie dog, I have ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Tina Pavich  
I am a writer that has been published electronically and in print. I specialize in feature articles, how-to's and informative pieces. I am also working on a series of books for print. I can execute within stringent deadlines and can provide a quality product that not only delivers a message but i...
writers / published 

2 works listed

James Wood  
James is a writer, speaker and blogger who has shared with audiences around the world. Published writings include how to study the bible, how to create a PowerPoint and how to compost your food-scraps - so pretty much everything. He's been married to his wife Andrea since 2003 and since then they've...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...   Next >