writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (71 - 80)

Andrew Sheldon  
I am a non-fiction writer based in Wanganui, NZ, though Australian by birth. I write on investment and the humanities, with a particular interest in political philosophy, psychology, law, economics and history. I have a number of books under development. I tend to write multiple books at a time bec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan R. Williams  
Susan R. Blaske Williams is a mother of four, grandmother of three, former home school teacher of 12 years, former publisher of "HomeWords" WebZine and current publisher of "Making It Home" Magazine. Author of "Making it Home: How to Run Your Household Like a Business... And Find Your Heart Along th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Carl Tuohey  
Mr. Carl "Cal" Tuohey has lived his entire life in the Erie Canal town of Medina, New York. He and his wife, Jeanne, have been married for 34 years and have two children, Elizabeth and Jackson. In addition to his career as a systems analyst, Mr. Tuohey has taken on many endeavors. These include a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joy Smith  
I write fiction and non-fiction, including interviews. My books include Detour Trail, Strike Three, Sugar Time, and an audiobook: Sugar Time. And I have two collections of my short stories (reprints): The Doorway and Other Stories and Aliens, Animals, and Adventure. I have stories in a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

John Lamond  
Worked in Scotch Whisky industry 1974-2000, also in wine 1985-2006. Won Master of Malt title 1987. First book, "The Malt File", published 1988, second edition 1992 - later editions (1995, 1997, 2001 and 2007) known as "The Malt Whisky File". "Whisky Connoisseur's Book of Days" published 1992 and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tracy Ruckman  
Tracy Ruckman has been writing since the mid-1980s, but only full- time since 2000. She has published hundreds of articles in magazines, newspapers, online markets. Her stories have appeared in the best-selling book Christmas Miracles (2009), Life Lessons from Grandparents: A Trip Down Memory...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alvin Lipschitz  
despite the name, and pen names given, im a girl. a strange girl, but nevertheless...he had it coming... WARNING: reading this may cause moral opinion, free speech, and lack of conformity. if, in the case, you happen to experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, seizures, or death, know that it h...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >