writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (51 - 60)

Lori Conner  
Lori Conner is a seasoned writer who specializes in architecture, design, art and creativity for national and international lifestyle magazines, and has the privilege of entering private world-class homes and interviewing design leaders from around the globe to create intimate, thought-provo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

TL Davis  
I hate bios. Everything I've ever published or produced came with that little hitch: the bio. Most of the time I can get away with something like: Author of Shadow Soldier and Home To Texas; or writer, producer and director of The Green Room; or T.L. Davis has written for Mountain Living, Western Ho...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy La Ferle  
My writing career makes for an interesting resume. Formerly a travel editor for a national country inn magazine, I've also worked for a world-class reference book publisher and freelanced for several magazines and newspapers. After my only child was born, I began writing personal essays for maga...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chimezie Benedict  
Getting to know ben-4-real Mr.Ben, as he is fondly called, set to take the world by storm and leave indelible marks in the minds of all inhabitants for a long time using the tool known as creative writing. Personality He is a succinct young man who is poised to impart to people the messages or ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

John Bridge  
Reformed high school dropout. I am a self-employed business man. Published CERAMIC TILE SETTING (McGraw-Hill, 1992) Also published a couple very insignificant local newspaper articles on American History. I have recently self-published my second book, TILE YOUR WORLD. It hit the street December,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >