writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (41 - 50)

Alison Thompson  
I am a professional freelance writer and photographer, with wide ranging subject knowledge, including travel, the natural world, food, lifestyle and general interest topics. Previous experience includes feature writing for a range of magazines, producing optimised content and reviews for web site...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brenda Nixon  
Author/contributor, 35 books, newest Beyond Buggies and Bonnets: Seven true stories of former Amish Blogger, award-winning Beyond Buggies and Bonnets blog Ohio - home to the largest number of Amish settlements nationwide - is my home. I've befriended and helped many who've turned their bac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lillian Brummet  
As writers, just as in life, my husband and I are partners… Although it seems like a lifetime of scribbles and notes have led up to this - we have been published free-lance writers for more than 7 years. Our work has appeared in a variety of Canadian and American publications. In addition, Lillian’...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dennis Le Croissette  
I'm a fiction writer with an unusual background since I was born in England and hold a Ph. D. in physics from London University. For eleven years I taught physics and engineering as a professor first in Britain and then in the USA. I've also worked in the space industry and on medical research....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >