writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (31 - 40)

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Freda Chaney  
My complete biography is listed in Marquis' Who's Who of American Women, Who's Who in America, and Who's Who in the World. I have been writing for many years. My publications include: Guideposts Angels on Earth magazine (feature story), Guideposts for Kids (super comic strip story),The Sierran, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Durwin Rice  
SUMMARY Author and designer of home dťcor collections. In addition to decorative pieces, which are sold at fine retail stores all over the world, designs include special commissions for The New York Public Library, The Pierpont Morgan Library and The Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum. TE...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Shepard  
In her books, African Accents: Fabrics and Crafts to Decorate Your Home and Global Expressions: Decorating with Fabrics from Around the World, author and designer Lisa Shepard encourages others to express themselves creatively through simple techniques and readily available materials. She promotes h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ralph DiGennaro  
About Ralph DiGennaro A former Menís Style Editor at the New York Times Magazine and Gentlemenís Quarterly, Ralph DiGennaro is one of the preeminent voices in fashion and luxury journalism. His menís fashion writing and styling has appeared in Esquire, The New Yorker, Business Week, New York New...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >