writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (21 - 30)

Yonas  Welderufael  
Rehaboth tigrinska översättningtjänsten/ Rehaboth Tigrinya translation services Nelson Mandela sade en gång:- “Om du talar på ett språk som de förstår så talar du till deras huvud. Om du talar på deras eget språk så talar du till deras hjärta.” Undrar ni tala till era kunde...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Mary Ellen Connelly  
A life as consummate gardener and nursery owner led me to writing - into sixth year as a monthly garden columnist for Etc. Magazine and also in Northern Gardener, Fine Gardening, South Dakota Magazine, South Dakota Conservation Digest. In 2001, I self published a perennial reference book o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She’s a writer, wife and mom – although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >