writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

155 listings (101 - 110)

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Josef Firmage  
I am an award winning writer, a 2011 Pushcart Prize Nominee, a freelance writer, at work on my first novel, etc. You can check out my online portfolio at http://joseffirmage.writerfolio.com/. You can check out my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/josef-firmage/51/880/54.
writers / published 

7 works listed

Clyde Casey  
I have four published New Mexico Cookbooks and one fiction novel. My cookbook "Red or Green New Mexico Cuisine" won cookbook winner of the year in 2008 New Mexico Book Awards. I am a noted author, prize winning sculptor, western singer and former publisher of "Western Art Beat."
writers / published 

4 works listed

Maria Nerius  
Live in Palm Bay, FL. Have been a published writer and author for 20+ years. I continue to design and write for the art, craft and creative industries and enjoy a good challenge. There is no boring subject...only boring writers. Resume and portfolios available upon request.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kaleen Rugs  
http://www.furnishmyplace.com/kaleen-rugs We provide all kind of best rugs online in USA. We deals in Kaleen Rugs, Dalyn Rugs, Colonial Mills, Nourison Rugs, Rizzy Rugs, Karastan Rugs, Momeni Rugs, Rugs America, Kas Rugs, Transocean Rugs, Chandra Rugs.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Karen Kingston  
I have authored two international bestsellers with combined sales of over 3 million copies in 26 languages. My best known title is 'Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui.' Born in England, I now live in Perth, Australia.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...   Next >