writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (101 - 110)

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Josef Firmage  
I am an award winning writer, a 2011 Pushcart Prize Nominee, a freelance writer, at work on my first novel, etc. You can check out my online portfolio at http://joseffirmage.writerfolio.com/. You can check out my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/josef-firmage/51/880/54.
writers / published 

7 works listed

Clyde Casey  
I have four published New Mexico Cookbooks and one fiction novel. My cookbook "Red or Green New Mexico Cuisine" won cookbook winner of the year in 2008 New Mexico Book Awards. I am a noted author, prize winning sculptor, western singer and former publisher of "Western Art Beat."
writers / published 

4 works listed

Maria Nerius  
Live in Palm Bay, FL. Have been a published writer and author for 20+ years. I continue to design and write for the art, craft and creative industries and enjoy a good challenge. There is no boring subject...only boring writers. Resume and portfolios available upon request.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Juanitta Baldwin  
Writer and psychologist. I write fiction and nonfiction. I am very interested in learning ways to promote and sell my books, and would love to hear from anyone who has suggestions that have worked for them.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joseph Gallivan  
Born Birmingham England. Schools: King Edward's College: St Edmund Hall, Oxford University Lived: London, New York, Portland Oregon. Newspapers: The Independent (London), New York Post, Portland Tribune.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...   Next >