writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

House and Home Writers

153 listings (11 - 20)

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gunild Pak  
Gunild Pak is a writer, editor, art director, graphic designer and dance critic. Her articles and reviews have been published by several publications including Dance Magazine (NYC, US), European Dance News (NYC, US), Dance Europe (UK), Ballet Tanz (Germany), Dance For You (Germany), Terpsichor...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Sherri Stanczak  
I am a 44 year old mother and grandmother. When I am not spending time with my 3 sons or my 2 grand-daughters or my husband and I are not boating or powered parachuting, I am writing. My family gives me a lot to write about. The things that my husband and I do together also gives me some of my writi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kristen Gustafson  
In high school, I was known as "The girl who wants to write books." It wasn't a big mystery: when I wasn't editing the school paper, twirling batons with the majorettes, or washing cars for some group or another, I was reading or writing. In college, in a fit of practicality, I registered as an ed...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karyn Siegel-Maier  
Books Authored The Naturally Clean Home: 101 Safe and Easy Herbal Formulas for Non-Toxic Cleaning Storey Books, 1999 50 Simple Ways to Pamper Your Baby, Storey Books, 2000 Books Contributed to: An Herbal Feast: Herbalists Share Their Favorite Recipes by Risa Mornis, Keats Publishing, 199...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rich Binsacca  
Rich Binsacca is a nationally award-winning real estate journalist and author (see complete list of books and awards below), specifically with regards to architectural design and construction issues. Rich earned a degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1987 before beco...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cindy Parmiter  
I'm what you might call "a late bloomer" when it comes to my writing career. Two years ago I was a chick who made my living organizing homes. That is until one dreary Sunday afternoon when, with nothing else to do, I sat down and wrote a screenplay. Less than a month later, casting had begun and ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >