writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

69 listings (51 - 60)

GW Thomas  
G. W. Thomas has sold over 400 pieces to over 180 different markets including WRITER'S DIGEST, THE ARMCHAIR DETECTIVE, BLACK OCTOBER MAGAZINE and GOTHIC.NET. His first paperback is THE BOOK OF THE BLACK SUN from Double Dragon. GHOULTIDE GREETINGS and HORROR WRITER/HORROR ARTIST are ebooks at DDP. ...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Clifford Anderson  
My name is Clifford R. Anderson and I have written a book called, "Ghosts Demons And Shadow People". It's about regular people's real-life paranormal stories from all over the world. Besides writing about the paranormal, I like to go fishing, collect autographs from many different types of famous...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kurt Stradtman  
I am a two time author, first publishing a satirical auto-biography of my time in college (Am I The Person My Mother Warned Me About?), and my second work, a fictional novel, Transcendence. Transcendence is expected to be available in November 2013. I am a Advanced LOA practitioner and Life Co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Quinton Todd  
My name is Quinton Jamus Todd and i love to write. I use to not think that i could do it until i opened up and tried it. Im 16 years old and i stay at home most of the time and write. I am in need of an agent so i can try to get my stories published. I hope something can work out soon.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Sarah Lira  
My Dream is to be a Legend, after I die. My name is Sarah also known as roxy, I dream to be a famous writer some day. A moral ending writer. I will not rest till My IcCa Chronicles are published and sold, known throughout the world.
writers / published 

7 works listed

MG Hardie  
MG Hardie is the outspoken author, commentator and activist. Winner of Afr-Am Urban/Street Title of the Year Winner of a Reader View's Literary Award in Humor
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bryan Boy  
I want to have a book deal one day. Simply because I'm vulgar and entertaining. http://www.bryanboy.com is my website.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Stanley Wiater  
Please see my official web site at: www.stanleywiater.com for further information.
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >