writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Horror Writers

69 listings (31 - 40)

Nikki Ashley  
I'm a sky-high pair of platforms in a closet full of flats. I like to tell people that I'm widowed so that they think no man would ever leave me unless he had to, but that's a lie. My bio always ends up sounding like such a personal ad. I'll make my best attempt to avoid that... I'm one of those ...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Jenny Ashford  
Jenny Ashford is a horror writer, graphic designer, and barfly. Her books include three novels, Red Menace, Bellwether, and The Five Poisons; two short story collections, Hopeful Monsters and The Associated Villainies; a graphic novel, The Tenebrist; and a paranormal nonfiction book called The...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Laurence Kiely  
My book '777v666 before' [www.TR777.com} tells many people what a few do not want them to know. It is a true horror story based on complete and utter betrayal of one man who was kicked when he was already down. He knew he had to get up and fight back. the trouble was he only had half a brain t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Denice Jones  
Wife and Mother of two boys. Oldest son in the United States Marines. Youngest son builds and rebuilds computers. Both with special abilities. Looking for an agent to help with hopes of a movie deal in future. Currently working on a few more books. Semi Finalist in poem contest. Author of "The Other...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >