writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (91 - 100)

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Floyd Orr  
Birth: February 22, 1948 in Natchez, MS My Wonder Bread Years were spent in several small towns in Mississippi. Official Hometown: Starkpatch, MS Various Adult Residences: Memphis, TN - Campbell, CA - Dallas, TX Residence Since 1980: Austin, TX Education: B.A., Psychology, Mississippi State U...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >