writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (81 - 90)

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Gary Morris  
Originally a musician and entertainer for over 30 years, I turned to writing to express my creativity when an operation on my fingers ended my ability to play guitar. I worked from 2009 to 2014 as a professional researcher for a major player in the genealogy field and became enamored with the ...
writers / published 

51 works listed

David S Yetman  
. In addition to writing features and monthly columns for MotorBoating (“Tips From A Pro”) and Trailer Boats (“Boat Improvement”) magazines, David’s free-lancing and assignment credits have included appearances in Boating World, Dockside, Lakeland Boating, Offshore, Power & Motoryacht, Sail, Sound...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Laurie Ulrich  
After studying art in college, I discovered computers in the early 1980's. I started out as a systems manager and ended up running a series of computer training centers, which led to my working as a freelance trainer. Training led to writing training materials, which led to writing computer books. S...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Sharon Miner  
I am the middle child of 11, raised 6 sons, currently enjoy 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. In 2000, after 25 years, we closed our barn, Unicorn Stables. I have a semi-retired horse at a friend's barn in NJ and an Irish Terrier named Woogie who travels with us. My 7th book, "Woogie's...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Betsy S. Franz  
I am a freelance writer and photographer specializing in nature, wildlife, the environment and both humorous and inspirational human interest topics. My articles and photographs have appeared in many publications including Florida Gardening, Florida Sportsman, E - The Environmental Magazine, BassTim...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >