writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (61 - 70)

Elizabeth Crowe  
For the past six years I wrote regularly two columns, twice a month, for Internet Basics" and Net Surfer; I have covered topics from book, software and hardware reviews to how-to series on setting up a webstore and getting started in XML. In addition, each year I usually wrote two or three feat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rie Sheridan  
Rie has been writing since she first picked up a crayon. She has had stories published in The Eternal Night, ShadowKeep and Verge ezines, as well as the EOTU and Planet Relish websites. Her poetry appeared in the print magazines Mythic Circle and Dreams of Decadence, and in the Electric Wi...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Michael Meanwell  
Michael Meanwell is an experienced journalist, editor and commercial writer, and has authored several business books and novels. He has published two business books for writers: The Enterprising Writer (Hardie Grant, Australia, 2003) and The Wealthy Writer (Writers Digest Books, USA, 20...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Debi Metcalfe  
Who Is Debi Metcalfe? Over the past several years, Ms. Metcalfe has become a champion for the prevention of horse theft. She started on a one person crusade to right a wrong and to put her family back together in the wake of a shattering experience. In the process of solving a crime and comp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Tel Asiado  
Tel Asiado a.k.a. Inspired Pen, is a freelance writer, author, and business consultant. She is creator, owner and content producer of Inspired Pen Web. (Inspiredpenweb.blogspot.com) She was Topic Editor of Small/Home Business at Suite101, integrating more than 25 years of experience as infor...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >