writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (31 - 40)

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Monty Montgomery  
I was the Editor of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association (APA) in San Antonio, TX from 1999-2005. In this capacity, I was responsible for the overall production of PaytecH magazine, overseeing writing, editing, proofreading, and assigning articles. I was also involved in mark...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Barbara LeFevre-Smith  
Writer was born in England. She is the mother of 4 daughters. She now resides in Ystrad in Mid Glamorgan,Wales. Attended Basildon College, Essex, England studying Health & Social Care. She published her first book "Early Settlers of Banks County including Slaves\" in 1999 through a printing Company ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dan Cooper  
My publication credits are largely non-fiction consisting mostly of newspaper features, book and movie reviews, consumer product reviews, how-to articles, and advertising copy. I am currently working on the project of my lifetime--editing the life story of my g-g-grandfather, who among other things,...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Theisen  
Robert Theisen was raised on 1950s rock and roll with a little country thrown in. He grew up in a small Midwestern town. Robert had a traditional middle class upbringing. After Graduation, he was off to Minneapolis Minnesota where he received a degree in radio and television broadcasting fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Davis  
Born December 6, 1952, I am the only son of a teacher and an Air National Guard electronics mechanic. I grew up reading science fiction, including many authors. I am largely self-taught. That is, I have read voraciously, and read a good deal in the fields of science fiction and science f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Larry Bourgeois  
Nothing too exciting here but I have had a few articles published in the past, in outdoorsy slanted magazines. The stories included photos so the pay AND the recognition were big ego boosters. I sold my first piece after receiving two pink (rejection) slips, which were actually fairly nice \"no ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >