writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (141 - 150)

Precious De Leon  
Besides feature writing, I also have experience in copy editing and online writing. I also like looking at the human side of business and the ripple effects economies have on consumers and the global society. I believe that, in addition to a background in journalism, I am well-organised and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tracy Monger  
Tracy Monger grew up having paranormal experiences and therefore has always had an interest in anything paranormal. Since 2001, Tracy has been working within the paranormal field and she has concluded that most paranormal experiences can be explained by psychology or by the environment, but not all.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Nerius  
Live in Palm Bay, FL. Have been a published writer and author for 20+ years. I continue to design and write for the art, craft and creative industries and enjoy a good challenge. There is no boring subject...only boring writers. Resume and portfolios available upon request.
writers / published 

10 works listed

Kevin DiBacco  
Kevin DiBacco is an worldwide distributed Director/Author/Consultant who, for the past 35+ years has specialized in creating complex, creative, Non-Hollywood feature films. His Feature Films are selling in 187 countries to date.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kelly Sons  
Ive wanted to write as soon as I could read. I am a constant journaler and manic scribbler. I write anywhere and everywhere the motivation hits me. I have an Associates Degree and have published a few short stories.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Juanitta Baldwin  
Writer and psychologist. I write fiction and nonfiction. I am very interested in learning ways to promote and sell my books, and would love to hear from anyone who has suggestions that have worked for them.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >