writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Hobby Writers

209 listings (131 - 140)

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brian J Dooley  
I do technical writing and research in IT and telecommunications. Products include user manuals; market research, technology research, magazine features, case histories, online documents, Web pages, and multimedia. Clients: Research- Seybold, IDC, Gartner, Faulkner and PriceWaterhouse; Publishers- T...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ryu Cope  
Ryu Cope is the creator of the Ryu-Ki System roleplaying game and its first world setting, Sunserra. He is also the creator of the popular (and free) Uncle Figgys roleplaying guides. As his alter ego, Wakageryu, he is the creator of the Totally Harmless Toys art series. Historically, Ryu ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Julie Oparka  
Julie Oparka is the author of Crochet-opedia: The Only Crochet Reference You'll Ever Need. She is a crocheter, crochet teacher, and the imagination behind Red Berry Crochet where she designs patterns for the home and ladies' accessories. She is also president of the Mi Stitchin' Time chapter of the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donald LaVance  
I have have had several short fiction and short stories published in Automotive magazines as special interest and personal experience travel or technical information. I have several short stories and several action adventure full length novels ready for review. One Science Fiction and two that cons...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Greg Goldman  
Greg is a former editor of Transworld Snowboard Life magazine, and a former producer with MSN Sidewalk, where he developed content for both the Sports and Recreation and Movies sections of the site. His most recently published project is "Adventure Sports: Snowboarding", part of an adventure spo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frank Hayslip  
I have written several articles for Lost Treasure and Western and Eastern Treasure Magazines since 1996. I have recently finished a novel titled: A MOMENT OF TERROR that will be released in September of 2007. I'm two years older than kerosene and I still love my wife of 46 years. Who else would fix ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >